Zadar/Privlaka, CROATIA
Luxury Apartments and Beach Front Villas

Upcoming showings:
7-9 February, 21-23 February, 6-8 March, 20-22 March & 3-5 April
Contact us at lisa@navigare-properties.com to get more
information about the showings!

Zadar/Privlaka

Explore the luxury Villas and Apartments beautifully located only 20 meters from the beach and waterfront. These beach and sea front properties offer a modern design, private pools, big terraces, balconies or gardens. Designed in a timeless and modern style that fits perfectly into the local landscape, providing plenty of space for you and your family. This is the right place for your holiday life.

FINANCE & PURCHASE – You now have the possibility to invest private or with your company. The down payment is 30% of the total purchase price. The rest of the 70% will be financed by a national bank that we have established a cooperation with.

We are at your service – all hours of the day!
We will take care of the management, service and rental which makes this a completely care-free investment for you. We add an extra level that includes SPA & Wellness areas, transfer services, customized food deliveries to your accomodation (gluten free, dairy free etc), combined with our own international restaurant that will provide you with breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you in addition to the sun and sea enjoy sports and active vacations you can take part in a wide range of different activities in the area. Go on rib boat excursions, discover the archipelago of Kornati, enjoy culinary treats, visit the national parks or experience a sunset boat trip to the nearby islands.


We have created 52 Holiday Homes

Read more about each property type below, click to see floor plans, plot map and prices

  • Property A– Beach Front Villas of 318 m2 with private pool and 20 meters to the waterfront, which is really unique and luxurious in the area. Features spacious terrace, numerous bedrooms, private barbecue area and outdoor kitchen.
  • Property B– Twin Villas of 173 m2 with private pool and easy access to the beach. Features spacious terrace, numerous bedrooms, garden, private barbecue area and outdoor kitchen.
  • Property C– Semi-detached Villas of 112 m2 with private pool and garden or/and terrace. Located in the heart of the area. Easy access to the beach.
  • Property D– Apartments of 147 m2 and Penthouses of 294 m2 with easy access to the beach. Features terrace, garden, sea view or balcony. Located in the welcoming and easy accessed part of the area.
  • Property E– Villas of 236 m2 with pool, garden and terrass. Easy access to the beach with great views overlooking the sea.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our webpages. Read our privacy policy

Settings

This website uses cookies to collect information regarding the use of the website. The information is shared with third parties. Below you can choose which kind of cookies you allow on this website. Click on the "Save cookie settings" button to apply your choice.